If you’re into Porsche, the 911 in particular, you may well have heard of writer and Porsche magazine editor Philip Raby. His passion for the 911 probably surpasses even mine, which is saying something. These days, he’s running his own Porsche consultancy business, supplying advice on buying all types of Porsche in the UK and [...]
Archive | May, 2012
Whether you’re fresh out of college or an established freelance writer / photographer / cameraman or any other avenue that relies on your ideas for a result, this is a great video to watch. It’s a presentation by writer Neil Gaiman to a university arts class in 2012. I must thank Chris Jones from Guerilla [...]
I first saw Goldfinger as a small child, thought it was really cool to be allowed to stay up so late. And that was it, I’ve been a Bond fan ever since. The days of double entendre are long gone, along with Roger Moore’s amazing eyebrows. In it’s place, the gritty, tough, Steve McQueen like [...]
Sign up for Neill Watson's Newsletter
Track Driver Coaching Services
- Sir Stirling Moss, The Blonde and The Mystery of The Stolen Image February 10, 2012
- The ‘See In The Dark’ Canon EOS 1D Mk4.. March 15, 2010
- Having Problems With Your Mac OSX .Zip Files Becoming .CPGZ Files? Read On.. October 18, 2011
- Sir Stirling Moss and The Blonde – The Sequel March 26, 2012
- I’m a Steadicam Virgin….. January 28, 2009
- Car Photography eBooks – The Top Ten Tips May 7, 2013
- Porsche 911 Turbos and The British Winter April 15, 2013
- Vincent is Right – You Must See This April 5, 2013
- One Man’s Porsche March 8, 2013
- It’s Humble Pie Time – My Land Rover Discovery Experience March 4, 2013
- Understeer, Oversteer? Or Right Down The Line? - Historic Racer: [...] both enjoyed this, didn’t we?” I’v...
- Understeer, Oversteer? Or Right Down The Line? - The Speedster: [...] both enjoyed this, didn’t we?” I’v...
- Neill: Hi Tim, You're right about magazines not takin...
- Tim Andrew: Well, for starters I'm writing this from my new i...
- Neill Watson: It's some time since I wrote this, so things have...