Private Commissions – Would you like to have your own car professionally photographed?
Much of our photography and video work is for commercial and editorial use by glossy magazines and commercial clients. However, private owners of rare, collectable and high performance cars often ask if it’s possible to commission us to create a unique record for their personal satisfaction. Our bespoke photography packages for serious car collectors, car enthusiasts and indeed dealers of exceptional cars have become increasingly popular, both as gifts for owners and also requested by the owner of the cars themselves. Over the years Neill has photographed a wide variety of modified, collectable and classic supercars, historic aircraft and interesting homes for private clients.
A high quality bespoke photo book created showcasing your car’s finest features
Our package for enthusiasts of car photography also makes a wonderful gift, comprising of the following:
- A full day’s photo shoot at a designated location
- Every angle and detail of your car’s finest features recorded using professional quality, high resolution digital cameras.
- Online proof viewing via a private galley to see the results of the day
- Creation of a unique magnum sized photo book depicting your car in high quality magazine-feature style in hard back cover
- The images on disc in both web resolution and print resolution for your personal use
- Postage of the images and photo book to a UK address by Royal Mail Special Delivery
- Travel to the chosen location within 150 miles of our base. Travel further afield is no problem and can be easily and cost effectively arranged.
The complete package is available at the all inclusive price of £499.00. To book or request more information, fill out the form below including a suitable contact telephone number.
If you’re buying a photo shoot as a gift for someone, we can supply a presentation gift certificate valid for 10 months from the date of payment to allow time to find that perfect location and optimum weather window.
I will also help with a pre-shoot checklist of things you need to consider that may not be obvious. This can include advice on finding the right location if relevant, safety procedures in motion shots, trying to overcome the weather and getting permission to shoot in different locations.
Neill holds copyright to all photography he creates, but you are supplied with a personal licence to display and use the images for your own personal, non-profit uses. Requests for commercial uses are welcome and can easily be arranged.