Just a quick note to say that the movie is currently on The Eoscars. If you haven’t already seen the site, it’s a great place for gathering together all the good short movies out there that have been shot in the Canon 5D MkII. The idea is to move on from all of the initial [...]
Archive | New Images RSS feed for this section
Probably like many people, it feels rather odd to be writing about me. I’m more used to photographing and writing about others, but in response to queries from many of my clients about the usefulness of blogs in the business environment, I’ve agreed to run this one as an experiment. What will you find here? [...]
Sign up for Neill Watson's Newsletter
Track Driver Coaching Services
- Sir Stirling Moss, The Blonde and The Mystery of The Stolen Image February 10, 2012
- The ‘See In The Dark’ Canon EOS 1D Mk4.. March 15, 2010
- Having Problems With Your Mac OSX .Zip Files Becoming .CPGZ Files? Read On.. October 18, 2011
- Sir Stirling Moss and The Blonde – The Sequel March 26, 2012
- I’m a Steadicam Virgin….. January 28, 2009
- Car Photography eBooks – The Top Ten Tips May 7, 2013
- Porsche 911 Turbos and The British Winter April 15, 2013
- Vincent is Right – You Must See This April 5, 2013
- One Man’s Porsche March 8, 2013
- It’s Humble Pie Time – My Land Rover Discovery Experience March 4, 2013
- Understeer, Oversteer? Or Right Down The Line? - Historic Racer: [...] both enjoyed this, didn’t we?” I’v...
- Understeer, Oversteer? Or Right Down The Line? - The Speedster: [...] both enjoyed this, didn’t we?” I’v...
- Neill: Hi Tim, You're right about magazines not takin...
- Tim Andrew: Well, for starters I'm writing this from my new i...
- Neill Watson: It's some time since I wrote this, so things have...