There’s more and more CGI out there every day. The one thing about car photography CGI is that car photographers are needed to shoot the scenes – but without the car…. If you need a landscape or similar background for CGI automotive rendering or other use, contact me for some ideas on locations that will [...]
Archive | Locations & Landscapes RSS feed for this section
A fishing village famous for it’s vertigo – inducing cliff edge view, this shot is taken down by the river inlet. The dramatic tidal range means that the tiny stream you see can support a fishing boat a few hours later. This shot was used by a variety of travel guides and continues to sell [...]
Sign up for Neill Watson's Newsletter
Track Driver Coaching Services
- Sir Stirling Moss, The Blonde and The Mystery of The Stolen Image February 10, 2012
- The ‘See In The Dark’ Canon EOS 1D Mk4.. March 15, 2010
- Having Problems With Your Mac OSX .Zip Files Becoming .CPGZ Files? Read On.. October 18, 2011
- Sir Stirling Moss and The Blonde – The Sequel March 26, 2012
- I’m a Steadicam Virgin….. January 28, 2009
- Car Photography eBooks – The Top Ten Tips May 7, 2013
- Porsche 911 Turbos and The British Winter April 15, 2013
- Vincent is Right – You Must See This April 5, 2013
- One Man’s Porsche March 8, 2013
- It’s Humble Pie Time – My Land Rover Discovery Experience March 4, 2013
- Understeer, Oversteer? Or Right Down The Line? - Historic Racer: [...] both enjoyed this, didn’t we?” I’v...
- Understeer, Oversteer? Or Right Down The Line? - The Speedster: [...] both enjoyed this, didn’t we?” I’v...
- Neill: Hi Tim, You're right about magazines not takin...
- Tim Andrew: Well, for starters I'm writing this from my new i...
- Neill Watson: It's some time since I wrote this, so things have...