At the beginning of this year, Ferdinand launched. A Porsche marque publication it was claimed had been designed for the digital platforms we’ll all be using soon. Early signs were good, the page layout wasn’t the usual A4, but an aspect ratio that actually worked on screens. Their Twitter feed was declaring that the number [...]
Archive | Business RSS feed for this section
Apologies if I’ve seemed a little obsessed with the Digital Economy Bill this past week or two. I hope my Twittering hasn’t been too big a turn off, but I felt it was important, so here’s an explanation why: As a photographer, I make my living from both commissioned work and my back catalogue of [...]
Many publishers and other users of intellectual property are quietly rubbing their hands at the prospect of the new Orphan Works Clauses being championed by various people in the UK right now. But there are several reasons why you should be concerned, whether you are a photographer, publisher, non profit organisation, or even just someone [...]
What should I do? Should I automatically follow back everyone who follows me? After all, it seems rude not to return the compliment. But, I use TweekDeck and a variety of other Twitter apps. I find them useful for checking Tweets with a quick glance. It makes a cute little noise and a small square [...]
Sign up for Neill Watson's Newsletter
Track Driver Coaching Services
OK, so it's humble pie time. In fact, not just a slice, better just pass me the whole thing over...[...]
Bentley Motors have a fascinating website running right now called Mulsanne Visionaries. It features[...]
I've written before about how aerial photography can show things from the air that cannot be seen fr[...]
Category: Aerial Photography
When I gave my initial thoughts on the Think Tank Photo Urban Disguise, I mentioned that it's compac[...]
- Sir Stirling Moss, The Blonde and The Mystery of The Stolen Image February 10, 2012
- The ‘See In The Dark’ Canon EOS 1D Mk4.. March 15, 2010
- Having Problems With Your Mac OSX .Zip Files Becoming .CPGZ Files? Read On.. October 18, 2011
- Sir Stirling Moss and The Blonde – The Sequel March 26, 2012
- I’m a Steadicam Virgin….. January 28, 2009
- Car Photography eBooks – The Top Ten Tips May 7, 2013
- Porsche 911 Turbos and The British Winter April 15, 2013
- Vincent is Right – You Must See This April 5, 2013
- One Man’s Porsche March 8, 2013
- It’s Humble Pie Time – My Land Rover Discovery Experience March 4, 2013
- Understeer, Oversteer? Or Right Down The Line? - Historic Racer: [...] both enjoyed this, didn’t we?” I’v...
- Understeer, Oversteer? Or Right Down The Line? - The Speedster: [...] both enjoyed this, didn’t we?” I’v...
- Neill: Hi Tim, You're right about magazines not takin...
- Tim Andrew: Well, for starters I'm writing this from my new i...
- Neill Watson: It's some time since I wrote this, so things have...